Re: [AMC-list] barn find AMC SC/360 on ebay no reserve +anotherSC/360 fo

Re: [AMC-list] barn find AMC SC/360 on ebay no reserve +anotherSC/360 for sale

"That Mustard yellow car looks mint compared to the one I owned. Also it's hilarious how people use "barn found" these days. In the 13 years I owned it it was never in inside storage of any kind. It's really dishonest what he's doing."

Like more Mark Donohue Javelins now than when made....I commented about barn finds 2 years ago when that term started being tossed around a LOT. Seriously...one time I checked there were over 1000 'barn finds' on ebay. As I write if you do search 660 'barn finds'. Sure lot of barns out there in 2012.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rocky" <lear31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] barn find AMC SC/360 on ebay no reserve +anotherSC/360 for sale

It's too bad the word can't be put out on that car ahead of time as a heads up. I'm not trying to buy the car back or know anyone who is but if some greenhorn buys that car, the way it is described on ebay, they are going to be very dissapointed. I think enough of the Vin is shown to decode it as a 2V but I don't know for sure. When it left here it had a nice different color door on the drivers side but I see he put the junk door back on it. Amazing how he doesn't get closeups of the drivers side. Looks like the parts car is nice though. I just don't ike it that he is just basically lying about the car trying to hook someone.