To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] barn find AMC SC/360 on ebay no reserve + anotherSC/360 for sale

Wow! Well here is alternative yellow SC/360 that was recently on ebay, $12K

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3146157126.html

ad:
1971 AMC SC/360 Hornet. They made less than 800 of these cars and it is one of 114 that are known to still exists today. 360 4bbl, auto, original paint and wheels. Needs to be restored. It is in driveable condition.Includes some spare parts like a dash pad, trunk lid, etc. Interior is in good condition. This is a survivor car but it does need to be restored.Some very very minor surface rust. This is an original California car and still has it's Cali tag.I am asking $12,000.00. Please contact me if you have any questions or need additional pics.856-371-0740. I recently purchased this car off of e-bay and really wanted to restore this very rare AMC muscle car but unfortunately recent health issues forces me to sell.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com