[AMC-list] need help jetting carb

hi my name is bob i have a 77 jeep cj5 with 258 30 over old iski cam  262
with Clifford intake and 600 edelbrock  1405 # i known it to big  but the
price was right it run pig rich can anyone help on what jet will  work better
it has 15 to 18 p vacuam at idle runs good on highway  and  strong out of
hole but fall on its face in mid range      thanks bob