Re: [AMC-list] 1965 AMC AMBLAASDOR

Had me hooked till I saw the interior. To each his own, but not that blue for me thank you. I'd sell every scrap of Ambassador I owned for a grand, even though I keep buying stuff duh'oh. It is a pie in the sky car as I doubt I will ever be able to finish it. I was working on some stuff in the trunk of the American last night and had to quit after half an hour. Just could not stay bent over any longer :-( ----- Original Message -----