Re: [AMC-list] choke on Carter BBD 8302S on AMC 1981 Spirit 6

Re: [AMC-list] choke on Carter BBD 8302S on AMC 1981 Spirit 6

One of the things I forgot to mention is that the carb body through screws may be loose (if they are, you will be able to twist the top 1/2 of the carb which means the carb comes off to tighten the ones up from the bottom)
  I run into that very often (I was surprised my Eagle carb wasn't loose, but the needle seat was along with the line and leaking fuel!)