[AMC-list] amc nos & used eagle parts for sale

[AMC-list] amc nos & used eagle parts for sale

I got a email from fellow in Atlanta who has a number oe NOS Eagle & used Eagle parts for sale, some still in crates. Too
expensive to ship, I sent him towards WSC Motorsports in Stone Mountain GA (home of the uphill run in aMC logoed thong for those of
you having dinner) and also sent him to Peach State AMC club. It quickly camer to mind some of ya'll could be interested in the
stuff. He sent me photos of many of the things, and would send you same photos. I got this message: "
----- Original Message ----- From: larry elrad It was nice to speak with you regarding the AMC Eagle parts,enclosed photos of what we have.
Thanks for your considerations,any questions call larry at 404-822-8896" his email is axeltoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and he wants this
stuff to go to people who can use it! So hopefully someone here ends up with these items, looks like someone was restoring a Eagle &
not sure what happened, maybe lost job, moved, lost interest, can't really tell but ask him to send you photos and info, tell him
your loudmouthed AMC friend in Houston sent you.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com