[AMC-list] 1970 amc hornet 2dr for sale

Make a SC/360, here is a good looking first year 1970 Hornet cheap:

hello my name is michael helm i have this 1970 amc hornet this car runs great but needs some brake and front end suspension work the body of this car is great for it year. clean title, straight six motor need to sell to move home. call me at 330-224-6804

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/3110783690.html
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx