From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, June 30, 2012 5:17:28 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] AMC Trendsetter ram air scoop & sidewinder exhaust systems

No one is making the Trendsetter 'Sidewinder' covers for AMC, Mike Bursaw of
Javelin Reproductions sold all equipment, he is the one who was making them and
selling them to the vendors like South Texas AMC, Kennedy American, American
Parts Depot and anyone else who still have them listed on their sites.

But NO ONE STOCKS THEM. I get a call a month about these sidewinder/trendsetter
covers. Wish I could help!

In the meantime, ya'll take a look at a original Sidewinder or Trendsetter
FRIGID AIR SCOOP from 1969 on this 1969 Javelin, Actual ram air scoop before AMC
did ram air on the 1970 models. I don't know how many of these scoops sold but
not many, I have only seen TWO of them in 29+ years in the hobby.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/main/trendsetter-ram-air-scoop.JPG

whole file of factory instructions off my site:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/main/amc_trendsetter_pipes.htm

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx