[AMC-list] Dodge Darts Texas World Speedway look familiar AMC fans?

[AMC-list] Dodge Darts Texas World Speedway look familiar AMC fans?

I could not help but compare the new Dodge Darts release at Texas World Speedway with AMC previous releases from days gone by in similiar fashion. This is the Dodge Dart photo

http://blog.chron.com/carsandtrucks/2012/06/new-dodge-darts-headed-to-dealerships/

AMC parade of Rebel 1967 Westerner wagons

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_ads/AMC_Westerner.jpg

1967 AMC parade of new Ambassador Yellow Jackets (Ambassador 88os with yellow/black)

http://www.arcticboy.com/media/bigcars/ambo-yellowjackets.jpg

there is a short film of a survivor Ambassador Yellow Jacket on youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLPEnUYs23o

1969 Rebel Raider drive off with Hurst SC/Rambler leading way:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_ads/AMC_Raider_Driveaway.jpg

1969 Pikes Peak aMX & Javelin parade of which the AMX was offical Pace Car:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/pikes-peak-amx-parade.jpg

1969 introduction of Rebel Machine (and lots of them) at Dallas NHRA National meet:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/70-rebel-machine-dallas-texas.jpg

and of course who could forget the 69 Badger Javelins?

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/badger-javelin.htm

just thought it neat to see all those Darts lined up for dealers and brought back some fond AMC memories!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com