--------------
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 20:28:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Sandwich Maker)

if your rockers are shaft mounted - '64-'74 - they're lubed via the
gallery and may need the bolt mod.  if they're in bridged pairs -
'72-up, and yes there's overlap - they're oiled through the pushrods
and the bolt mod is irrelevant.

afaik no 4.0 heads have tin valve covers.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine