Re: [AMC-list] Pot Metal Seat Buttons

I'd suggest checking into Eastwood and or a model place for casting pot metal. A small foundry even that could do them in aluminum. Last thought, hi end metal shop and see if they can cut them out of a block of billet. Some of these ideas may be dirt Jeep and others and arm and a leg. If they are still viable as in strength, perhaps powder coat in chrome? ----- Original Message -----