Re: [AMC-list] Car sitting VERY low to the ground

Re: [AMC-list] Car sitting VERY low to the ground

I purposely bought springs out of a V8 Rogue. I did not want to wait for new springs to "settle in". I got exactly what I wanted with the used in good shape springs. Depending on your funding I would probably swap the 63 springs in. The go from that point. Mark (wrambler) ----- Original Message -----