[AMC-list] 1964 Classic gas pedal installation

[AMC-list] 1964 Classic gas pedal installation

Would anyone know a good way to put a gas pedal in a ‘64 Classic?  I have two pedals, but no means of installing them.  The hinge on the floor is still in good shape, but there are parts on the pedals that have rusted away.  Any ideas on a fix?