[AMC-list] T4 conversion parts for sale near Seattle (from '82 Eagle wag

[AMC-list] T4 conversion parts for sale near Seattle (from '82 Eagle wagon)

Here's a pic of the floor (reason #1 of why it's being parted. Rot is all the way into the frame)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/carnuck/spirit/eaglefloor.jpg

Car will be stripped down probably tomorrow. We may not get the trans out, but the 1/4 panels, fenders and doors are coming off. The floor hump will be used in my old Spirit (new owner is helping me get my projects finished so I can sell and catch up on taxes and bills)

More pics are posted on teh Eaglenest.