Re: [AMC-list] 71 base javelin

Just because i don't case for the body style or wouldn't actively seek one out don't mean its a bad car. Its just simply not the one for me ;-) AMC built many vehicles for the reason of not everybody likes the same thing . . .

Some guys like Jeep J10s while others prefer the Comanche both trucks are capable of towing and hauling of the same loads, Heck in some cases the Comanches had heavier ratings than the J series.

The DMV made me run a 6,000lb B plate on my Comanche and its a shortbed 2wd but it'll hold a 2500lb pallet of salt and it sits level so maybe the plates are fitting to this fine truck . . . anywho enough rambling on have a great day hope the javelin sells high :-)