To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Edelbrock R4B

I would recommend having it glass bead-blasted, as it leaves a better finish quality than aluminum oxide. I use it on all the manifolds that I clean up for resale.

Here's a link to an I-6 intake, showing both before (RH side) and after (LH side) being done with glass bead.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/amundaza/Eastwood%20HotCoat%20System/100_1390.jpg

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
Rochester Hills, MI