Re: [AMC-list] carter bbd guru needed...or anybody who can help.

Re: [AMC-list] carter bbd guru needed...or anybody who can help.

Tom,

Maybe a vacuum leak is the problem like Dave thinks, I don't know, it so hard to diagnose problems over the web,

If very little fuel is squirting through the accelerator pump when you actuate it, if it doesn't squirt a steady shot with the entire stroke of the pump, my guess is you have insufficient fuel in the bowl.

Can you see into the bowl?

Or else the main jets or the passages are plugged....

If it ain't getting fuel it ain't a gonna run....

Armand

carter bbd guru needed...or anybody who can help.
Submitted by das24rules on April 20, 2012 - 12:30am.