 From: Thomas Garner <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AMC List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 11:56 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Chrysler registers AMC? (About a year old story so may already be on here somewhere)

OK, it's been a while since I posted anything, not that I ever posted that much anyways, but I read about Chrysler shutting down AMC branded parts and I looked and found this. I didn't see it on this forum anywhere and I also sent it to Frank. Sorry if it's already been posted.

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2010/12/chrysler-registers-amc-tradesman