[AMC-list] Transmission cable.

Hey guys, I'm back on my Rambler now. I got a 64 Classic with a 232. I've changed out the intake and carb for a 2 bbl setup. I haven't gotten it all hooked and running yet cause I got busy with things over the last couple years.
 My question is what to do with the transmission cable? I'm still figuring out the accelerator cable, but that shouldn't be too bad, but I have got to figure out what to do with the cable transmission.
The 1 bbl setup had the linkage on the end of the carb and it would pull the cable up, but on the 2bbl, the linkage is mounted on the side.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,
Thomas