[AMC-list] Eation to saginaw gen I

I have a post up on theamcforum/

Here's the deal, I hav e a request for the brackets to install a Saginaw in place of the ancient Eaton.
I have such a set from a Jeep, vigilante used saginaw pumps.

I told the poster that if I can get some offers to buy I would have the local metal fab shop work me up a cost.

As of now, I have two list members, perhaps me for a spare set.

We all know that the more they can get in an order the lower the costs.

I would like to physically contribute something, other than the gas tank renew Moyers did for the never ending AMX project. (no need to dredge that up here.)

Here's the deal, two brackets and 3 spacers to allow the Saginaw to bolt to a 250-287-327.
Cost? more we can order, the lower the price.

Send me an email asap, so I can mover forward or not on th is

Mark