To: <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] A/C

Here is what I used on my '71 when putting is back together.  It is from a
'73 parts manual.  Hope it helps.  The car is at my brothers, so I cannot
take a picture.

(See attached file: Gr13-L16.pdf)

Jeff Bohler
St Louis, Mo

From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family"
           <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/02/2012 06:21 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] A/C
Sent by: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey AMC ers

How was your weekend? Did you go cruising in your AMC or make any progress
on the project?

I'm still working on the A/C install on the Javelin.

I need a front view of a 1970 or newer AMC or Jeep V8 engine showing how
the
A/C compressor bracket, idler pulley bracket and the alternator mount.
Can anyone help? I've got a sanden bracket from a late 80s Jeep V8 and the

york bracket too. The sanden bracket is the preferred one.

send to my home email please.

aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks all,

Armand