[AMC-list] 1966 Rambler American 220 Station Wagon $750 obo Spokane, WA

[AMC-list] 1966 Rambler American 220 Station Wagon $750 obo Spokane, WA

Posting again since I forgot to include the location last time. Located in Spokane, WA.

I haven't posted on here in a long time. I am needing to sell my baby. Due to medical bills I need the cash worse than I need the car.

1966 American 220 4 door station wagon.
199 6 cylinder engine
auto transmission
no longer has original front bench seat, the fram broke so I started replacing it two individual seats. Got one installed, the other one needs installed.

Not currently running (I think the fuel pump died) but I will be trying to get it running in the next few weekends. At some point in its past it was hit in the front drivers side, which has shifted the frame slightly. It still drove fine and did not affect tires. The only issue I had was when putting in park I had to hold it in park until it came to a complete rest. I straightened the rest of the body and put a fender on it (it is off of a 67, so doesn't fit exactly but it at least made the car look decent and allowed me to put a headlight in it). I have a good grill and valance panel to put in it. It also has a small dent in the left rear pillar. Other than these issues it is straight and solid. Needs a parking brake cable and an exhaust system. This was a great little car, I drove it for about 3 years. I think I also have some extra carburetors and fuel pumps for it. Any extra parts I have will go with it. I just don't have the time or money to do anything with it and need
 money so as much as it pains me, she has to go. I don't have any pictures right now but should have some in the next few days. Asking $750 obo. Let me know if you are interested. (When I first got this car someone on here was interested in it. If you are still interested, now is your chance).

Jamie