To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:57 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] TKO trans Q

I think I know the answer but wanted to ask the collective wisdom!

My '69 Rambler that has the '70 390 - I currently am running a SVO T5 behind a Jeep multipattern bell. I want to upgrade to a TKO 500 or 600 - can I just buy the Ford pattern and input shaft length and it should bolt in? I know the aftermarket bells are for Cheby length and pattern - and I may want to go that way from both a strength standpoint and I'd like to put the T5 behind a 258 eventually (but that's another discussion). Keeping it to the Ford pattern sure makes for better interchangability. I'd think even the clutch would fit, yes?

Jim Boone
Mims, FL