Re: [AMC-list] coil truck arm suspenion for t-tube cars

Re: [AMC-list] coil truck arm suspenion for t-tube cars

As an FYI, off season, like November to around now you can score some pretty good deals on limited use NASCAR truck arms. I have a pair of REI or H (IIRC) brand black powder coat with a few little scuffs on them. Paid about $100 for the pair, including shipping. Evilbay Watch out for the short 46-48" nascar truck arms, too short. Standard length is 61" IIRC. I'm hoping I can take the angle arms off the stock rear and build the truck arm cross member while it is still on the stock coils and panhard. Then pull the rear and finish the conversion. ----- Original Message -----