From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 03:28:39 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [AMC-list] coil truck arm suspenion for t-tube cars
my sister wants the 6bt and 3/4 ton 4x4 set up as they have a fencing contracting buisness. they do all the fencing for blm, usfs, big ranches ect. they have big trailers for hauling their equipment/fencing stuff. they need heavy hauling stuff. so there is a reason for the 6bt. im trying to talk her into just putting the burb body on a dodge platform. WAY easier than hacking up the chitty frame and doing the major maticulous suspension systems. if i can get her to go that way, i think i want to keep that truckarm suspension. it looks real easy to install in my '62 classic.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules