-------------
From: d stohler<das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, February 25, 2012 11:42:13 PM

 im wanting to put a 304/t5 into my '62 classic 2 door.
anyone
got anything to say about this LONG truck arm system? it goes from the axle
to a
crossmember, and the
driveshaft passes thru the crossmenber. i just looked under the truck today,
and
noticed this, and kinda got excited that i MIGHT be able to use this. rather

than using my triangulated 4 link. i like the feel of the truck arm, as it
lifts
the entire truck just like the t-tube does rather than lift the front, squat
the
rear. might be less work also?? it was just a thought by looking at it today.

might be almsot as long as the t-tube system as these burbs are LONG.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine