Re: [AMC-list] coil truck arm suspenion for t-tube cars

Re: [AMC-list] coil truck arm suspenion for t-tube cars

That truck arm suspension is a very simplistic system that just plain works. I have a pair of Nascar arms ready to go into the 65 Ambassador. I got them at an outrageously cheap/ RM and all truck arms work ----- Original Message -----