Re: [AMC-list] Jim Richards AMX Javelin Reveal - first videoTouringCar M

Re: [AMC-list] Jim Richards AMX Javelin Reveal - first videoTouringCar Masters Unveil AMC Muscle - YouTube

I think the Indy block was based on the 327 which had a rear dist?

From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Jim Richards AMX Javelin Reveal - first
 videoTouringCar Masters Unveil AMC Muscle - YouTube

OK, I'm really confused, I watched the video again this morning, full screen
mode, I stopped it at 57 seconds, clearly one can see an MSD plug wire hold
down piece on top of what appears to be a distributor at the back of the
engine.
Maybe our illustrious members from Australia can help clear this up. I for
one am very much hoping it is a very heavily modified AMC engine, although
for the life of me I don't understand why the distributor appears to be at
the back.

Armand