To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Jim Richards AMX Javelin Reveal - first videoTouringCar Masters Unveil AMC Muscle - YouTube

It looked like it had the correct front timing cover but without distributor...

Ken

Quoting Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

The engine in the car during the video footage of the underhood is not an
AMC engine, unless they put the distributor in the rear in Australia. Maybe a swap was done later because they don't have as many AMC engines there to
work with.
Armand
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>