Re: [AMC-list] Jim Richards AMX Javelin Reveal - first video TouringCar

Re: [AMC-list] Jim Richards AMX Javelin Reveal - first video TouringCar Masters Unveil AMC Muscle - YouTube

It looked like it had the correct front timing cover but without distributor...

Ken

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/53434/jim-richards-unveils-new-amc-javelin-tcm-car