 From: Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Chrysler trying to kill off the small AMC partreproduction guys

Listers,

I hope Chrysler really isn't trying to kill off parts re-poppers for our cars. I need some one to explain to me what Chrysler thinks it's gaining by pursuing that.
If Chrysler doesn't want to supply parts, then they should step aside and allow others to do so, to do otherwise will only diminish Chrysler's share of the auto market.
I know I won't buy anything with the pentagram on it if I KNOW that Chrysler is actively pursuing shutting down AMC parts re-poppers.

Is my thinking correct??
People, let me know please,

Armand