[AMC-list] Chrysler trying to kill off the small AMC part reproduction g

[AMC-list] Chrysler trying to kill off the small AMC part reproduction guys

Chrysler no longer owns the AMC brand, yet they have been trying to force the little guys to pony up money for something they had nothing to do with and in fact try to stop from happening. That is making reproduction parts with the AMC logo

This guy owns legal rights now and I say more power to him!
http://www.floridapatentlawyerblog.com/2010/01/daimlerchrysler-suffers-setbac.html

I posted it up on my Facebook. Maybe we can get them to back down if enough people make this thing go viral like the BOA $5 fee did.