[AMC-list] CAR FOR SALE: 78 Pacer Wagon 6cyl AT - $450 - Richmond VA

[AMC-list] CAR FOR SALE: 78 Pacer Wagon 6cyl AT - $450 - Richmond VA

Hmmmm...

I could have gone to get this 6cyl/AT 78 Pacer Wagon from Orange VA for $200:

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/cto/2689497147.html

Look fast before the original seller removes the link.

Or, now I can get it for $450 out of Richmond:

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/2760691623.html

Current seller is a businessman:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=157994

"Sadly they're worth more parted and then sell the body for a derby car. I would sell the whole car for $1500, which is about what its worth as a derby car."

I disagree but YMMV.

If you need a parts car for your Pacer resto, this might be a good one.

-- Marc