[AMC-list] What I did to my AMC this weekend

[AMC-list] What I did to my AMC this weekend

The convertible is wearing a set of 15X8" steelies with 235/70R15's on the rear. Loads of clearance and no more flat tires every time I want to roll it! I do not believe how much space is there compared to the American, even though they look similar, the Ambo has no leaf springs to screw things up! The uniframe back in the wheel well is very strange, but does not cause any interference.

Slightly, or mostly off topic, I retrofit the overhead console in my 04 Grand Cherokee.
Bought an 01 overhead that is fitted with "homelink" and "instant MPG" No more garage door opener to fall off the visor, very cool! Easy swap and only cost about $35 total.
Now my used t0o be plain jane 4.7 litre V8 Laredao has Firestone Winterforce tires, Power passenger seat bas and the "old" (better) overhead console display! cool...(it is 31*)...
It's a rare weekend when I work on more than one car at a time! cool...

Wrambler/Mark