----- Original Message -----
From: Timbuckner428@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Eddie,
so.. what id like to do is put a 2004 4.0L ( 242 cu in) Jeep in a 68 Scout 800... I am using the a-500 auto trans so trans bolt patterns are no issue here... My question is this... The 69 ?71 scout 800?s came with the amc 232 ... I am told that the 4.0 is part of the same engine family... Are the motor mount Bosses the same on the 232/ 258 and the 4.0 (242)?...I am thinking if I get the right engine towers and the right mounts that this will be a direct fit.... Thanks in advance.
Tim
Buckner Automotive
Redmond , Or.

--