[AMC-list] 1970 Javelin rear brake drum size?

[AMC-list] 1970 Javelin rear brake drum size?

HI guys. I found a fellow with some  NOS brake shoes. I need to know what size my rear drums are? Car is in winter storage so i can't get to it to remove the wheel/measure the drum. It is a 1970 SST with a 304/auto trans/factory AC. Anyone know if the rear drums would be 9" or 10"?? Seller says his book lists both sizes for a 70..even with a 304?? I "think" the fronts are 10"...sound right? Thankyou ikn advance for any helpful info!!! Joe