Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 11

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 11

JUST sold my other spare  R4B intake. I do still have that nice solid NOT corroded up/dammaged Torker for sale  $150 shipped to 48 states. It is real dirty/needs bead blasted..but i see NO dammage other than that!! Also have that NOS Javelin/AMX 68-70 Chrome exhaust tip with factory clamp in place. It's exactly like the ones in the pair on ebay that a fellow wants $650 for TWO??? Wow!!! I'd like to get $100 shipped in USA. Make me an honest offer. I bought it yearssss ago at a AMC swapmeet...probably at Cordova. Thankyou, Joe