[AMC-list] REMINDER: DO NOT REPLY TO DIGEST!!

[AMC-list] REMINDER: DO NOT REPLY TO DIGEST!!

Most members get the digest so that they don't have a lot of individual e-mails filling up their mail box. When replying, DO NOT just hit "reply" and type in a message! The ENTIRE DIGEST gets posted back to the list. Please highlight and delete all of the digest that doesn't apply and change the subject line. Simply highlight and copy the subject you are replying too then paste into the subject line.

I understand if some of you are new to computers. If you need more clarification on how to reply just drop me an e-mail and I'll try to explain.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"