To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 12:50 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Rambler mentality

The switch crapped out on my battery load tester. Couldn't find a replacement so
this is my fix.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r122/AMCKenA/?action=view&current=Tester.jpg

Works good. One just has to remember to turn it off before removing the clamps
as the switch isn't springloaded to the off position like the original.

Ken