Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 6

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 6

Hello. I sold the r4B to Andre. I'm sure i have another one back on my corner shelf that i've not looked at in years. I'll get busy moving stuff so i can get to that part of my mess!! If you saw the amount/pile of parts i've saved/horded over the years...you'd understand. Thanks alot, Joe