Re: [AMC-list] interchange: AMC 360 engine with a T5 Transmission

Re: [AMC-list] interchange: AMC 360 engine with a T5 Transmission

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Khalid is looking for some coaching on hooking up a Mustang T5 to his 360 AMC, anyone with advise or can point him in right direction please feel to comment and thanks in advance to all who might, be sure to copy your reply to him also.
"