[AMC-list] FW: Coming soon to that city near you!

[AMC-list] FW: Coming soon to that city near you!

FWD:

Hi Folks,

             As the POC for your particular Car Club and/or organization here in Calif. I'm sending the attachment to you with the hopes you will share it with your club members and others who own or are interested in Collector Vehicles.

             It has been stated many times but there are quite a few people with the "They can never do that attitude" but look at the subject of item # 5 on the attachment.

        ** # 5 -- "Get Those Older Cars Off the Road"

                      from Dr. Jefferey Williams. IRMC

             As you can see on the attachment this is the agenda of the Calif. Inspection & Maintenance Review Committee meeting to held Dec. 7th.

              These meetings are regularly attended by members of the Assoc. of Calif. Car Clubs and they are fighting the battle so that all Collector Vehicle owners in the State of Calif. can "OWN" & "DRIVE"  & "Enjoy" their Classic Cars.

              The ACCC is a non-profit 501C (4) group who will be celebrating their 40th anniversary in March of 2012 and for those past 40 years they have been the only group/voice of all-volunteers Californians to speak for you in the Capital and we "Thank You" for your continued "SUPPORT!!"!

               As you can see, anyone is invited to these public meetings but I personally would bet that very few of you have never heard of one being held.

               For more info on the ACCC and this subject please check out www.acccdefender.org or contact a member or Director.

               You can also cnt the 2012 Pres. Rex Roden @ (530) 622.6608 -- He along with other ACCC reps will be at this meeting "Protecting Your Cars!"

      Krooze Safe -- Butch Gardner/ACCC Director

                                THUNDERBOLTS Car Club

GOVERNOR EDMUND G. BROWN JR.
CALIFORNIA INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
Jeffrey Williams, Acting Chair John Hisserich, Vice Chair Tom Cahill
Dennis DeCota Eldon Heaston Maria Elena Kennedy
Wayne Kino Bud Rice Dean Saito
Rocky Carlisle, Executive Officer
1001 I St., First Floor, Room 106, Sacramento, California 95814 Tel: (916) 322-8249 Fax: (916) 445-7124
Mailing Address: PO Box 838, Sacramento, CA 95812
MEETING NOTICE
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
OR UNTIL COMPLETION OF BUSINESS
California Environmental Protection Agency
1001 I St., Second Floor, Sierra Hearing Room
Sacramento, California 95814
AGENDA
1) Call to Order
2) Approval of Minutes for the meeting of November 1, 2011
3) Executive Officer’s Update
4) Discussion and consideration of the IMRC draft report to the Governor and Legislature for 2011
5) Presentation – “Get Those Older Cars Off the Road” - Dr. Jeffrey Williams, IMRC
6) Public comments on items not on the agenda
7) Adjourn meeting
Action may be taken on any item listed on the agenda. Members of the public will receive up to 3 minutes to present comments. The order of
agenda items is subject to change. If you are presenting information at the hearing, please provide 12 copies of your testimony for the Committee
Members. Copying equipment is not available at the meeting location.
Notice: The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to
participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Rocky Carlisle at (916) 322-8249 or email at rocky_carlisle@xxxxxxxxxx or send a written
request to: IMRC, PO Box 838, Sacramento, CA 95812. Providing your request at least five (5) business days before the meeting will help ensure
availability of the requested accommodation.

        Visit Your Group

        Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use

       Unsubscribe