[AMC-list] LEAD: For Sale - 74 Javelin 304/3 spd manual

[AMC-list] LEAD: For Sale - 74 Javelin 304/3 spd manual

http://indianapolis.ebayclassifieds.com/classic-cars/elizabethtown/1974-amc-javelin/?ad=14999231

1974 AMC Javelin This car is in need of serious restoration. The engine is a 304 2 Barrel and is stuck. No Drive Shaft, but does have a 3 speed manual transmission. Tires are flat but can be aired up to pull on to a trailer. This is NOT an AMX Javelin from what I can tell from the VIN. Has a fiberglass skinned hood that is off of the car but is included. Lots of rust, needs new quarters, floor pans, etc. This car is for someone who is a huge AMC fan. Hard to find.

For additional information, reply to this ad or see:
http://item.ebay.com/150698135867#ht_1980wt_912

Read more: http://indianapolis.ebayclassifieds.com/classic-cars/elizabethtown/1974-amc-javelin/?ad=14999231#ixzz1dyAfpYpt