----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Limerickcncijeff01@xxxxxxxxx

      Hey Eddie, Hows the AMC biz in Texas?  its Jeff L from Cincinnati.. I have a really cool 63 Classic 770 Post Sedan, 287 V8, Twin Stick. I need a steering wheel for. Will a 71 or later sport wheel fit? If  so does it bolt on or do I need an adaptor?  Second do you have any sport wheels available? I also need a few other things from you. Getting the list ready so I can order when i hear back from you.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"