[AMC-list] factory paint and rivets

I'm in the process of replacing the original carpet in the white Javelin.
There is a brown primer under the white interior paint/overspray.
This car has an undercoat in most places, not all. It has undercoats where the front seat
occupants place their feet.
I also saw a row of rivets just under where the front seat occupants would place their feet. The inner firewall panel and the front floor panel join together at this spot. Inside the fresh air passage ways on the front kick panels there looks to be another coating of a different nature, not sure what it is. I don't see nay brown primer in there either. It sure would be nice to meet some of those guys to hear what they remember of the
assembly process.

Eddie, can you add anythng to this?

Armand