Re: [AMC-list] FOR SALE: 1974 Matador Sedan in Houston $1,350

Re: [AMC-list] FOR SALE: 1974 Matador Sedan in Houston $1,350

I had a 74 matty wagon back in the day.  Nice car but never cared for the
nose.

Wayne & Lisa, Bolton Landing, NY, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
66 Ambo 990 wagon, 327 auto, PS,PB,AC,PW; 69 Ambo 2 door 401, M12
78 GMC Motorhome Royale 403 EFI
03 FLHTCI - Patriot guard rider
01 XJ, 02 Seville, 05 Sebring Coupe