Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:12:40 +0000
From: John Lunde <lunde@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Shift lever bushings!

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of restoring my 68 AMX and currently I'm rebuilding the BW T10 along with the shifter and linkage.

I have just discovered that where the shifter rod bolts to the shifter assembly there are 2 rubber bushings that are totally shot!!! I guess these bushings reduce the vibration etc. felt by your hand on the shifter ball.

Does anyone know where I can obtain these, or suggest an alternate repair?

Thanks,

John