[AMC-list] 1970 Javelin carpet kit

Speaking of carpet kits over the weekend.
Here's a question.

For a 1970 Javelin that now has a Borg Warner (nee Tremec) T5 manual, which
carpet kit would you think
would work best?

The automatic trans carpet kit or the four speed carpet kit.

The T5 shifter comes up almost centered in the hole of the original carpet
under the automatic console. The only bad thing is, the hole is huge in the
original carpet for the autmatic shifter.

I don't get to see many four speed cars around here, so I have no idea where
the shifter for a four speed ends up.
Might it be alongside the 4 speed and therefore on the side of the tunnel
rather than the top?

Should I order an automatic trans carpet kit?

Thanks for the help.

Armand