Re: [AMC-list] 1967 Rebel 770 carpet kit

Re: [AMC-list] 1967 Rebel 770 carpet kit

Hi John, I highly recommend ACC Carpets on my VENDORS list:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/AMC_Vendors/amc_vendors.htm

have used their carpet kits in my last 4 installations, nice fit and good prices. I do not know if they stock wagons though if you have a wagon. However a good auto upholstery shop in your area can also custom make any piece you might need, loop cut, cut pile, stitching too.
=========================
Can anyone recommend the best place to buy a carpet kit that provides the
front seat floor, back seat floor, back seat back and cargo area in one kit
for  a 1967 Rambler Rebel 770 with trim code 773c?  I have contacted SMS in
Oregon but they are expensive and have not got back with me about the cargo
area  and rear seat backing.  I have had my seat redone with fabric that
matches  the trim code and want to change out the rugs with the same color
loop carpet  that matches the trim code 773c.

Any leads with reasonable priced carpet kits would be appreciated.

Thanks
John