Re: [AMC-list] Fall is in the air

Yeah, I wish I had enough garage space for them all. I've got 3 stalls and, let me think here.... 7 cars, something has to sit outside. I am putting all the daily drivers on Max A/C with recirc to close the outside air door when parked. That may help, unless one builds a nest on the door and falls in when we turn the heat on arg. Mark ----- Original Message -----